I've been focused on personal development and spirituality for 11 years. I feel so much more alive because of this, I make decisions differently, I approach my work, relationships, and adventures with perspectives and capabilities unknown to me before I started this path.
Four years ago I took a leap of faith in myself and decided to take everything I had learned on my journey and bring it into the business world. Love and Profit was born.
Little did I know that this move would bring more learning than anything else, and my capacity to unlock energy, power, and freedom for myself and others would jump to a whole new level.
6. 10 years in marketing. My first career. Helped me understand how to serve clients, get projects done, collaborate, and lead teams.
5. 2 years in Business School. Getting my MBA helped me put all the pieces of business together, and accelerated my learning specifically in Purpose-driven Enterprise and Leadership.
4. Getting Certified in coaching Personal Resilience and Team Synergy. Gave me a powerful framework and method for increase my own Resilience and helping others do the same. Gave me a method to teach leaders and teams the language and practices of Synergy.
3. Always being a coachee. I've been continually coached for the past 4 years through several different coaches and mentors. This gives me deep understanding of what really creates change, what it feels like to be stuck, and how find the most efficient ways to make progress. If I believe in the power of coaching (I do!) then it makes for me to always have a coach myself.
2. At the beginning of Love and Profit I became an Apprentice to a top Executive Coach (Brandon Smith). I owe him so much. He helped me immeasurably in starting my practice and learning how to coach in incredibly deep ways. I absorbed everything I could from someone already a master in the art I was born to do. He and I still work very closely together through The Worksmiths.
1. My unwavering devotion to my own personal development. For years, every morning I do my own exercises on myself before I do anything else. I call this "Mornings Are For Me." It is this personal growth that is my greatest asset to help others. Every step up I take puts in a better position to understand what others are going through and help them step up as well. With this practice, the pace of my change has been staggering. I am constantly upleveling into a more powerful version of me. And my life and work uplevels as a result.
Where am I?
I live in Prague. I do much of my work digitally with people like you all over the world. I also love coming to you to coach or consult in person.
Copyright Love and Profit, LLC 2017
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new window. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.