3 Minutes on the Origin of This Work
Slightly More About David
Dramatic speech moment.
I believe a world filled with Love and Abundance is not so impossible. It's completely reasonable and actually inevitable if each of us commits to our own deep work and supports each other in doing the same. We start with our own lives and we help the world. That's what Love and Profit is all about.
I'm a Spirit nerd, group facilitation expert, emotional integrator, intuition follower, conscious manifester, surrenderist, channeled journaler, and an easy laugh. I'm a business leader and I'm woo woo AF. In a really practical way.
Personal development and spirituality have been a top priority in my life since 2006. Because of this, I feel so much more alive, I do work I love, I live in abundance, I have deep relationships with amazing people, and I am constantly creating and expressing from my Soul. I'm in love with my life and it keeps surprising me in even better ways. I want to help everyone experience this.
In 2013 I took a leap of faith in myself and this work, Love and Profit, was born. Little did I know working for myself would bring more learning than anything else. I am making this up as I go, as best I can.
When you work with me you are getting an energetic and spiritual perspective front and center. After all, we are spiritual beings having a human experience. We start acting like it we start getting really happy. Sometimes we just need a little help understanding how to do that in the "real world".
I also make vegan brownies.
A Ranked List of What Helps Me the Most in My Work:
8. 10 years in marketing. My first career. Helped me understand how to serve clients, get projects done, collaborate, and lead teams.
7. 2 years in Business School. Getting my MBA helped me put all the pieces of business together, specifically in Purpose-driven Enterprise and Leadership.
6. Getting Certified in coaching Personal Resilience and Team Synergy. Gave me a powerful framework and to increase my own Resilience and help others do the same. Gave me a method to teach leaders the language and practices of Synergy, which teams need to innovate well.
5. Always being a coachee. I've been continually coached since 2013 through several different coaches and mentors. Coaching is a mirror which helps us see our real Self and what we can do to live our greatest life. Always being coached continues to help me be much better at helping others.
4. At the beginning of Love and Profit I became an Apprentice to a top Executive Coach (Brandon Smith). I owe him so much. He helped me immeasurably in starting my practice and learning how to coach and work with organizations in incredibly deep ways. I absorbed everything I could from someone already a master in the art. He and I still work very closely together through The Worksmiths.
3. Energy healing techniques. I've studied Reiki, crystal healing, chakra cleansing, and intuition work with masters, but I had a personal breakthrough when I hired Ildiko Scurr to coach me with Life Retuning. This technique created massive positive shifts in my energy and I decided immediately I had to learn this. I studied with her one-on-one and now I use this energy modality in my work with clients. To help them shift their vibration to match their love and desire.
2. My unwavering daily personal practices. For years, every morning I do my own vibrational exercises and Soul expression with myself before I do anything else. Some days it is 10 minutes. Some days 3 hours. It is this devotion to my own personal growth that is my greatest human asset in helping others. With this practice, the pace of my change and what I am able to create has been staggering. I call this "Mornings Are For Me." It can change your life as well.
1. My direct connection to my Higher Self, My Guides, and the Big Love. I used to be so envious of spiritual teachers who could see energy, get messages, or commune with spirits. What a useful skill! I saw and heard nothing and never thought I would. But I stuck to my practices, then one day in 2015 I was doing a journaling mediation and information started coming through me. The journal was writing itself. When I finished and read the text, I was shocked at the level of clarity, love, and intelligence on the page. It came from somewhere far different than my logical mind. I realized I had established a direct connection with my Higher Self. Now this connection informs my every decision and guides me in every challenge. I live from my Soul and this is the biggest factor for my happiness and my ability to help others. This is not unique. Everyone can do this. In working together, the greatest gift I can give is helping you rediscover this connection for yourself.